If your Teamviewer session freezes in the middle of the remote connection, these might be the reasons.
- Your internet connection is not stable and has some issues.
- The remote computer has some issues and it caused the network interruption.
- Teamviewer itself caused some issues either on their server or the application level.
In such situations, these are the things that you can do to fix the issue.
- Just restart the Teamviewer and connect again after making sure that the internet connection is stable.
- Ask the remote host to check their internet connection and restart Teamviewer.
- Restart the Teamviewer service from the task manager and try again.
To be honest, even if none of the above things occurred, you may still face some problems with the connection. It is a well-known issue reported by many of the Teamviewer users over the past years. So, you can try the solutions mentioned above.