I want to redirect the visitors back to my website automatically after they pay using PayPal. Right now, after a user completed the payment, they have to revisit the page again that might create complications. I’ve seen many other websites redirecting the visitors to their website after the payment. So could someone help me to achive the same on my new site?
To turn on the auto-return option on PayPal follow these steps.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Navigate to Profile > My Selling Tools.
- You can see the Selling Online section.
- Click the Update link in Website Preferences section.
- Now turn on the button to enable Auto Return next to the Auto Return for Website Payments option.
- Enter the URL of your website where you want the visitors to return after they complete the payment In the Return URL field.
- Click the Save button.
That worked. Thanks for your quick response.