To disable the IPV6 feature in Windows OS, follow the below instructions.
Windows 10, 8, 7
- Right-click on the Network/Wi-Fi icon on the bottom-right part of your taskbar.
- Click on Open Network and Sharing Center option.
- It will open a new window. Click on Change adapter settings on the left sidebar.
- Now, it will open a list of the internet connections on your PC. Right-click on the active internet connection and choose Properties.
- It will open the network properties window. In that window, uncheck the option saying Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- Click OK.
- Restart the computer.