I want to control my iPhone from another device. I heard that there is a way to do that. Can anyone guide me on how to control iPhone with Teamviewer?
To get started you need two things.
- Install Teamviewer on the device you want to control the iPhone from Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS.
- Install it on your iOS device.
Steps to Control iPhone using Teamviewer
Here are the steps that you should follow to control iPhone. Make sure that you follow it in the correct order in order to be able to accomplish what you are looking for.
On the iOS device
Follow these steps on your iPhone which is the first phase of this two-phase process. Incorrectly following the steps may result in different results or a completely unsuccessful procedure. So, be careful while following them.
- Follow the instructions on the initial setup:
- Open up your iOS settings on iPhone.
- Go to Control Center > Customize Control.
- Add Screen Recording to be displayed in the Control Center Add Screen Recording to Control Center.
- Open the QuickSupport app.
- Now, give your TeamViewer ID to your supporter.
- Confirm the connection request by clicking on Allow or reject the request by clicking Cancel.
On the supporting device
Now, on the supporting device that you want to control your iPhone from, follow these procedures. Once you successfully follow them, you will be able to control your iPhone from this device.
- Open TeamViewer on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS where you want to control your iPhone.
- Enter the TeamViewer ID from the iOS device.
- Click Connect to partner to Connect to the iOS device.
- The remote partner will receive a connection prompt for remote support.
- Once accepted and after the user activated the screen sharing in his iOS control center, you will be able to see the iPhone screen on your device and will be able to control the functions and features of the device.
Being able to control the iPhone doesn’t mean that you could use it just like an iPhone. There are several limitations.