Assassin's Creed Odyssey - system requirements

Hey folks, I have been looking at Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s criticism and gameplay for a while now. But despite the criticism, I’m going to buy the game in a few days. This is especially so because I love the idea of going on an adventure in an open world Greece, that too set in the age of the Spartans. The idea of going on an adventure as a demigod, just like from the stories in Greek Mythology excites me a lot! So, I just wanted to ask what are the system requirements for this amazing game. I know there is a range of requirements for most games these days. I definitely don’t want the best ones, but a realistic system requirement that would help me play the game in its full glory(as much as possible) would be great, thank you.

Yes! I love Greek mythology as well! Actually that is one of the primary reasons why I bought the game. Anyways, here are the official minimum requirements posted on the Ubisoft website. I know, I know you want to play the game in it’s “full glory”. But that’s why I’m giving you this. If you computer/laptop is better than this, the game should work wonderfully.

Minimum requirements for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey:

• OS - Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • Processor - AMD FX 6300 (3.8 GHz), Intel Core i5-2400 (3.1 GHz)
  • Video card - AMD Radeon R9 285 (2GB VRAM) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
  • Memory - 8GB RAM
  • Resolution- 720p
  • Storage- 46GB on hard drive
  • DirectX- DirectX 2010

Wow, you guys really love mythologies that much to buy a game solely on that fact. Hehe, well I am one of the super fans of the Assassin’s Creed series. No, even I know that Ubisoft screws up a lot, I mean it was kinda hard not to notice the bugs when Valhalla first dropped out, and of course, let’s not forget about Assassin’s Creed Unity (but I loved the map of Paris though!). Yeah so! Assassin’s Creed new games like Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla are getting better and better with their visuals (and bugs too, lol). So I would suggest you try upgrading your laptop or PC if you can’t buy a new one. I know it’s a bit too much to ask but think about it this way. If you just upgrade your graphics card and RAM, you would have a more amazing experience! Also you would be future-proofing your device for new and better games which will be released before you know it!

Recommended System requirements for Odyssey:

• OS - Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • Processor - AMD FX-8350 (4.0 GHz), Intel Core i7-3770 (3.5 GHz)
  • Video - AMD Radeon R9 290X (4GB VRAM or more) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB)
  • Memory - 8GB RAM
  • Resolution - 1080p
  • Storage - 46GB on hard drive
  • DirectX - DirectX 2012