Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla - System Requirements

Hey Assassins! I finally got my hands on the new Assassin’s Creed title- Valhalla. When I heard that this time around we are going to join the brotherhood blended with Norse mythology, I went crazy! So just wanted to know what are the system requirements for this game? I know it’s a new game and the requirements will definitely be high, so just wanted to know the specifics.

Minimum requirements

• Software: Windows 10, 64-bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz / AMD Ryzen R3 1200
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
  • System Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
  • DirectX 12 Compatible Graphics Card

Well, these are the minimum requirements you need to at least run the game properly. To be honest, you won’t enjoy the game to its full potential with these specs. If you are looking for the system requirements with which you can enjoy the gameplay, here you go:

Recommended requirements

• Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 4-Core 3.6GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  • System Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space

These recommended system requirements will surely make the gameplay feel absolutely amazing! But there are a lot of budget gamers in the community and I’m not sure that they can afford to keep changing their laptop or PC to a new one every few months.

Great! Valhalla is awesome but there are a lot of bugs, which Ubisoft has been fixing lately. So if you actually have a new PC or laptop with the recommended system requirements mentioned above then you are definitely going to love the game. If not, don’t worry, you don’t need to buy a new PC/Laptop. The best thing you can do is upgrade your computer. A higher RAM and/or a better graphics card should make your computer feel brand new and make Valhalla’s gameplay better and more smooth.