Which is the Best Hosting with the Best Support?

So, It’s been a while since I changed my hosting to Siteground. Probably, you already guessed the best hosting with the best support. It is Siteground (atleast from my experience for the past 2+ years.)

Why Siteground is the Best when it Comes to the Support?

They simply do not treat us like sh*t. Yes, that’s the reason. They do know the value of customers and they do not look at them just like some money making machines. If you are interested in knowing more, continue.

They will Answer you within Seconds

The live chat feature will connect you to any Siteground representative within a matter of seconds. Yes, within seconds. They have 24/7 support team for any category like WordPress support, Email problems, Domain issues, and whatever you need help with.

Tickets will be answered within 15-20 minutes

From our experience for the past 2 years, the tickets will be answered within 15-20 minutes. However, if your problem is very complex, it may take the time it takes to fix it. But it far better than many other popular hosting services (I am not mentioning the name, but you can guess.)

They have enough customer service agents

I have been gone through those hosting supports which took more than 30 minute to answer to my “Hello.” :smile: I think, they are making few pennies per month which is not enough to put some people to answer the questions of those who bought their service. But in Siteground, the things are not like that. The only thing I have to say is, “The can afford enough customer support agents.”

Lol. Well said.

Exactly.