Which is the best Cloud Storage service?

Today, let’s have a discussion on the best Cloud Storage services. We all use cloud services at some point. So. It is very important to know about them. Because, they are not coming cheap. So, before spending our money on something that doesn’t worth it, let’s have a healthy discussion on Cloud Storages. Share your opinions on the Cloud services that you used.

For me, the best Cloud Storage is Google Drive in the free section. And pCloud in the paid department.

So far, Dropbox is the best cloud storage service for me. They have good speeds, highly secure servers, and reliable connection. So, I always prefer Dropbox over any other cloud storage services. However, as a second option, I consider the OneDrive which is also good but not as much as the Dropbox.

1 Like

I haven been using OneDrive for business for a long time. For the best cloud storage solution i would recommend OneDrive which is a microsoft product and its a part of Office 365 which is best product used over worldwide. OneDrive is Microsoft’s service for hosting files in the “cloud”, that’s available for free to all the owners of a Microsoft account. OneDrive offers users a simple way to store, sync and share all kinds of files, with other people and devices on the Web.

Adrian Gates
Sr.Cloud Expert - Apps4Rent.

@AdrianG001 Did you use OneDrive yourself? If so, how was their performance?

Yes i use Microsoft OneDrive applications for my business purposes. My experience with it is just awesome since i`m able to access my my essential data at a centralized placed without any barrier.