The Best formation to use in FIFA?

I’ve been trying different formations on FIFA since FIFA 15. I’ve had a good success with the default 4-4-2 formation so far. But I guess it is the time to move on to something more interesting. The problem is the that the attackers with a great pace gets easily pass through the first two rows of formation. Luckily the defending wall is strong enough. However, I wanna get rid of this issue. It would be a great thing to block them from the first row itself. So, could anyone suggest me the best formation to have a strong defense, as well as a moderate attack?

Atleast according to me, there is no such thing as the “perfect formation.” It varies from person to person based on their playing style, their team, and strategy. However, you could use some formations like 4-3-2-1, 5-3-2, etc. that’ll do pretty good for your need. I recommend you to try different formations and find it out yourself.

I am using the 5-4-1 defending formation so that I have 5 defenders on the field with 2 pretty good mid-fielders, 2 wings and an attacker. I have been using this formation for a while now. Working great for me. Try it.