Teamviewer Share Screen Multiple Users

I want to share my screen to multiple users at the same time. I don’t know how to do it. My requirement is that, i should be able to do a presentation on my computer and some of my team members should be able to watch it without any issues.

I’ve been trying to find a solution to share my screen with multiple users, but till now, i haven’t find any. I heard that it is possible using Teamviewer. So, can anybody tell me how i can share my screen with them?

You can simply use the “Meeting” feature available on all Teamviewer installations. This is how it looks.

As you can see, simply navigate to the Meetings section of the Teamviewer and click on any options like “Presentation.” It will instantly start sharing your screen. Your team members can access the presentation by inputting the meeting ID that you gave for your presentation.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind reply @Lakshmi. Do you know how many users can join the presentation at the same time?

It depends on the Teamviewer plan that you bought. If you have the Business plan of the Teamviewer, you will be able to share your screen with upto 5 users simultaneously. Other plans include 15 and 25 users at the same time. You can have a look at their plans and pricing to find more details regarding this.

OK lakshmi, I will have a look at it. Anyways, thanks for solving the problem. :slight_smile: