System requirements for Resident Evil 8

Hello guys, I just bought Resident Evil Village (because it was on sale, lol). Now that I think of it, I don’t know if the game will run smoothly on my laptop. I am quite new to gaming, does anyone know the system requirements of the game?

These are the recommended system requirements:

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Intel Core i7 8700
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5700 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • DirectX: Version 12

On the official website, the game developers usually write the minimum requirements for the game. This is a marketing strategy and not at all good for customers because if your computer has such minimum requirements, the game lags. You won’t be able to properly enjoy it. There are a few ways around this though, namely:-

Reducing the graphics through the in-game settings- this is quite obvious but it’s the best option if you don’t want to spend at all on your hardware. You could also stop unnecessary background tasks, through the “task manager” to increase your hardware’s performance.

Upgrade your computer- most laptops and PCs can be customized by adding more RAM and a better video graphics card. This is the best method if you want a better experience but don’t wanna buy a new computer. You could do this yourself by watching videos from the internet but if you can’t figure it out, get it done by some expert.