I am using Speedify VPN service. But whenever I try to connect to the internet, it is not connecting. I tried changing the server location and restarting my computer. But still, the software shows the same and keeps loading. No error messages displayed at all. So, I cannot give any more information than it keeps connecting forever and never connects. Can anybody tell me a solution to fix this issue?
Did you try restarting the Speedify service from Windows Task manager?
No. I didn’t. Can you tell me how can I do that? I am not that much of a technical guy. So, a help would be highly appreciated.
To stop the Speedify service,
- Right-Click on the taskbar.
- Choose Task Manager from the menu.
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Find the Speedify service.
- Right-Click on it and choose Stop.
- Wait for few seconds and right click it again and choose Start.
Now try connecting to VPN again.
Wow. It did work for me. Now it is connected. Thank you for your help @LakshmiPrasanna.