- Login to your Digital Ocean account.
- Navigate to Settings by clicking on your profile at the top right corner.
- From the left side, click on Security.
- Click on the Add SSH Key button under SSH Keys section.
- Now, copy paste your SSH key content to the appropriate box. Also give it a name.
- Click the Add SSH Key button.
- Now, you will see the key listed on the SSH Keys section.
If you don’t have the PuTTYgen window running, use a text editor to open the CSR file and copy paste everything on the file to the SSH Key content section.