In order to reinstall WhatsApp, the app should be uninstalled first. So, if you want to reinstall WhatsApp, follow these steps.
- Download WhatsApp from your device’s app store.
- Open it and accept the terms and conditions if asked.
- Verify your mobile number that was connected to WhatsApp (If you want to restore those messages.)
- Now, if you used an old WhatsApp number and WhatsApp found that there are some backups, it will show you an option to restore them. So, restore if you need them.
- Choose a Name for you on WhatsApp.
- You have reinstalled the WhatsApp on your device.