To delete a WhatsApp account, follow the steps below.
- Open WhatsApp application on your device.
- Tap the Menu Button.
- Then on Settings.
- And Account.
- Then tap on the option saying Delete my account.
- Enter your phone number in the appropriate box. Be sure to use the full international format (like +91 for India.)
- Tap Delete my account again.
Your WhatsApp account is removed now. Please note that, removing your WhatsApp account will,
- Delete the WhatsApp account of course
- Remove you from all your active WhatsApp Groups
- Delete all your WhatsApp backups on the Google Drive
- Remove all your messages in the past.
So, only disable WhatsApp account if you don’t have problem with any of theses.