Best SEO Plugins for WordPress

Which are the best SEO plugins for WordPress that you used. Only reply if you personally used the plugins and got good results.

SEO plugins are of different kinds. All of them are not intended just to let you add some meta values. So, all of them different from one another. So, here are the best SEO plugins you can use for different purposes.

• Yoast SEO - The best plugin for the making your website SEO friendly by following the basic SEO rules.
  • SEOPressor - Does almost everything which Yoast does + Some additional keyword research and article optimization features.
  • SEO Friendly Images - Automatically adds alt tags to your images
  • Redirection - Redirect URLs from one to another (also can be used for redirecting 404 pages to the existing pages so that you can preserve the links to 404 pages as well as the users)
  • Broken Link Checker - Checks for broken links on your WordPress website
  • All in One SEO Pack - Another great alternative for the Yoast SEO
1 Like

So, using Yoast SEO plugin will allow me to add the basic things like the meta titles, meta description, etc. and control the noindex, nofollow attributes of my post? In simple words, is it enough for a basic beginner website?

Yes, for a normal website, the Yoast SEO plugin is enough to fulfil the necessary SEO tasks. However, other plugins will add extra functions to your website. But I do not recommend using multiple plugins for the same purpose. For example, using the Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack may conflict each if not used correctly. So, make sure that you didn’t use multiple SEO plugins for the same purpose.

Ok, so which plugins you recommend to use together?

You can use any of the Yoast SEO, SEOPressor (without conflicting the same functions), SEO Friendly Images, Redirection, Broken Link Checker, etc. altogether based on your requirements. However, I recommend using the minimum number of plugins as possible. It will help to keep your website running fast.

1 Like

My recommendations for the best SEO plugins are

• WordPress SEO by Yoast
  • All In One SEO Pack
  • WP Meta SEO
  • SEO Ultimate
  • All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
  • Rankie
    etc.
1 Like