Accept Bitcoins As A Payment Method?

I want to know if Digital Ocean accepts Bitcoin as their payment method. I have some bitcoin with me and want to spend it on hosting my websites. Does anyone know Digital Ocean has an option that allows paying for their services using Bitcoin?

Digital Ocean doesn’t accept Bitcoins as their payment method. However, there are third-party re-sellers (such as BitLaunch) who use Digital Ocean servers and accept bitcoins. If you do not want Digital Ocean as the hosting provider, there are plenty of web hosting servers who accept bitcoin.

Can you please tell me what are the best hosting solutions to host my websites? I am currently using GoDaddy hosting which is not that great. I don’t mind using another provider if the service is pretty good.

Here are some of the best hosting providers accepting bitcoins.

• Namecheap
  • Hostwinds
  • Hostinger
  • Hawk Host
  • Glow Host

Thank you. I will try them.

Is there any update on this? Did they start accepting bitcoin?

No. They haven’t started accepting bitcoins. We will keep you updated once we have any further updates on the topic.

OK great, also which one of the above listed hosting providers would be the perfect replacement for a service like Digital Ocean? Do you have any recommendations?

You can go for any one of them as per your requirements and the features they provide considering the pricing. Would be a good idea to do a little research about it and read some user reviews before purchasing any costly plans.

1 Like

OK thanks for your reply. I will now read some reviews. Probably going for an alternative as they do not accept bitcoins at the moment.